Welcome to Camp Able 2022!
We are looking forward to a busy summer, so let us know if you are planning to attend. The following is a summary of this year’s program. Please select the session(s) and day(s) you would like to participate:
Complete the application using the Session links provided below.
Download the following forms, fill out and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release of Liability Waiver
- Health History / Permission Form
- If camper will require the services of a Camp Able Nurse for medical treatment or administering medication, please download and fill out the Individual Medical Form
For full participation, campers must have the ability to follow Camp Able safety policies.
- Session 1: July 5th – 8th (Tuesday – Friday)
- Session 2: July 11th – 15th (Monday – Friday)
- Session 3: July 18th – 22nd (Monday – Friday)
- Session 4: July 25th – 28th (Monday – Thursday)
Arrival Time: 9:30am
Departure Time: 2:45pm
Lunch & Sunscreen: Campers provide their own.
Directions to Camp Able: Camp Able is located on the Silver Strand State Beach, on the Bayside. Take the Coronado Bay Bridge into Coronado and turn left onto Orange Ave. Drive through the city of Coronado on Orange Ave until it ends and continues as HWY 75. Stay on HWY 75 for about 6 miles. Look for the exit marked: Silver Strand State Beach. Take this exit, and follow the signs to the entrance of the park. (You will be across the highway from the Coronado Cays Estates). Tell the gate personnel that you are a part of the Camp Able program, and they will allow you onto the beach. Follow the road the parking lot #3, park at the north end of the lot, and walk under the tunnel to the bayside.